**Must be within 14 days of the original date of service
There are two steps to process a Product Exchange:
- Adjust Inventory in MotionMD
- Report the Product Exchange to OfficeCare Logistics
Step 1: Adjust Inventory in MotionMD
Search under Patient Agreements(PA) and select the existing patient agreement with the original product dispensed to complete the product exchange. Go to Products > Select Change Size > A pop up box will appear to select appropriate new size provided
Following this process will update the patient agreement and automatically decrease your on-hand quantity. It will also generate a restock in MotionMD for the new size dispensed.
NOTE: A patient visible note regarding the exchange should be made on the MotionMD PA.
Step 2: Report the Product Exchange to OfficeCare Logistics
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a completed Product Exchange Form OR send an email and include the following pieces of information:
- Account # and Name of the Account
- Patient Name
- Original Date of Service (can be found on MoMD if you don’t have it)
- Date of Exchange
- Original Part # returned due to sizing issue
- NEW Part # dispensed
- Note in the e-mail that you DO NOT need a replacement. A restock was already generated in MotionMD.
**PRINTABLE PDF AVAILABLE**