This deployment may include new features, bug/defect fixes, security enhancements, and data migration related issues. The below list contains all the items that will go to Production on 4/9/2018.
- [Enhancement] Reason Dropdown for Archived PAs – when archiving a PA there is now a list to select of most common reasons for archiving as well as free text box. Both data fields appear on Billing Summary report
- [Enhancement] Friendly Error Message on stock record delete button – if there are items on an outstanding restock order the stock record cannot be deleted. There is now a pop up message if the delete button is clickedadvising the stock record cannot be deleted due to outstanding items on a restock order
- [Enhancement] Motion Intelligence - send existing data to Motion Intelligence to enable new MI account.
- [Tech Debt] Remove Next PO number on account creation screen
- [Bug] As a MotionMD User, I don’t want to see duplicate items when searching for and item while creating a manual restock order
- [Bug] Purchase Order History report – fixed column header to correctly reflect Unit Price and fixed the data in the Vendor column to pull in Vendor
- [Maintenance] Data clean up on PAs in Waiting for Receipt status to change them to Received status