This deployment included many bug/defect fixes, security enhancements, and data migration related issues. The below list contains all the items that will go to Production on 7/31/2015.
- [Feature] Patient Agreements are read only after they are submitted to billing (In order to ensure no edits are made to the PA after it’s been submitted to billing, we have installed a Read Only feature that lock the PA down when MotionMD receives a “Received” status back from Savvion. There is a lock icon on the PA to symbolize it’s in Read Only mode)
- [Feature] The pricing tab is hidden when editing a product, except for Elizur (This feature was introduced in the interim as we build out Product Visibility. There is a larger effort that is being developed to address the pricing functionality to support individual account level pricing)
- [Bug] Clean up buttons in the UI for file attachments (Fixed buttons that overlapped the dropdown File Type box. The bug was appearing on iPad devices only)
- [Bug] Barcode searches for a product on a Patient Agreement will only add the product once (When a sku was entered in the “Search Product” field to place a product on a PA, if a User on any other field pressed Enter, the system would add a duplicate product. This resulted in many Help Desk tickets for the team to remove the duplicate product)
- [Bug] Jump links on the Patient Agreement page now work correctly for Firefox users (The links on the right-hand side of the PA that help you navigate to different sections of the PA were not working on Firefox. This has been corrected)