Before patient agreements can be sent to billing, they must be scrubbed for any outstanding items or errors. Complete the follow steps to scrub a claim.
- At the top of the screen, click on the Clinical drop-down menu, select Patient Agreements from the drop-down menu.
- Filter patient agreements by status or date.
- Select the patient agreement.
- Review each patient agreement for outstanding items.
Paperclip/number indicate number of attachments
Agreement has not been emailed. Click on the patient name to open the patient agreement. Click the Email Receipt button on the Actions menu.
No email is associated with the agreement. If the patient does not have or does not wish to provide an email, this item requires no action. To add an email, click the Edit button from the Actions menu. Edit or update the patient email as necessary.
Patient Agreement has been emailed.
No action required. PA is ready for billing.
Diagnosis code or physician signature is missing. Click the View button and select Editfrom the drop-down menu. Add the appropriate diagnosis code. Once the diagnosis code is added, the patient agreement may now be batch signed.
All orders have been fulfilled.
Product has not been fulfilled. The Billing Channel has not been selected and it is not defaulting for that SKU. To complete, view the product. Select Edit from the Actions Menu. From the Fulfill From drop-down, select Stock. If Stock is not available, inventory is at 0 and Motion MD cannot fulfill. Send a ticket to the Help Desk with the patient agreement number and issue.
- Save any changes made to the patient agreement.
- Check the Please email a copy of my Agreement checkbox.