Medical professionals have the option to batch sign or sign patient agreements individually for drop ship. The patient agreement is not complete until the medical professional has signed the document. The healthcare professional completes these steps.
- Determine whether you want to batch sign or sign patient agreements individually.
- At the top of the screen, click on the Clinical drop-down menu, select Patient Agreements from the drop-down menu.
In the Search field, type the name of the patient and press Enter. The system retrieves all patients matching your search criteria.
Note: When searching for a patient, you must enter the full last name. The system will not retrieve information with partial name searches.
- Click on the patient name. The system opens the patient agreement for the selected patient.
- Click the Sign as Physician button. The system opens the Physician’s Signature field.
- Medical professional will sign his/her name on the iPad.
- Medical professional will click the Save Signature button. The system date stamps the patient agreement with the time the physician signed the document.
- Medical professional will check the authorization checkbox.
- Medical professional will click the Sign Patient Agreement button.