Complete the following steps to check in an order into inventory:
- At the top of the screen, click on the Inventory drop-down menu, select Inventory Locations from the drop-down menu
- Click the name of the inventory location receiving the order. The system displays the Inventory Location page
- Click the Incomplete Restock tab. The system lists all open orders.
- Locate the Restock Order number that matches the Purchase Order number on the shipping receipt.
- Click the Check In button.
- Enter the quantity of each line item you are checking in.
NOTE: You can complete a partial order check-in by only entering the quantity received in that shipment. The order will remain open or incomplete until all items are received and checked in.
- Click the Check In button