This deployment may include bug/defect fixes, security enhancements, and data migration related issues. The below list contains all the items that will go to Production on 3/22/2017.
- [Reporting] Audit Reconciliation Report Update
What is report used for: When the audit of the inventory within the account is conducted (either through third party RGIS or self-audit) any Patient Agreements that have not been submitted to billing need to be reconciled as inventory dispensed but not accounted for. This report is sent to Logistics when audit is completed for inventory reconciliation in Oracle.
Who can access the report: Clinical Coordinator, Clinical Specialist, PSR, Protocol Creator, Admin and Super Admin
- [Security] Add paper_trail to Patient model
- [Security] Create Rake task to export all OfficeCare users to CSV and document the steps to run it
- [Security] Fetch email of terminated Users from an email sent to MotionMD
- [Security] Password Reset parameters need to be updated to 90 days. Currently, the system requires Users to create a new password after 180 days but per HITRUST requirements, we need to adjust to 90 days.
- [Technical Debt] Display Git SHA in Manage section of app in flux environment
- [Bug] Product Category Filter is Broken on PA#index
- [Bug] Issue resubmitting a PA Dropship transmission. If a Dropship transmission fails, there’s an ability to retry by clicking a button. This service is now fixed and is transmitting successfully.
- [Bug] Update app/pdfs/order_pdf.rb
- [Account Maintenance] Improve User Account Management. Super Admin’s now have the ability to Deactivate and Activate a User account profile from Manage Namespace.